Saturday 27 March 2010

The waiting game...

The bad weather this week has actually made me quite grateful that no lambs have shown their woolly little heads yet. This morning however is beautiful and would be a good time to come into the world.
The girls however were more interested in standing around looking pretty than getting down to the serious business of producing lambs. 
 After we had checked the flock, Fox, Whisper and I had a good stretch out and a play.
I think that the dogs are missing their swims in the lochs since even Fox relished a wallow in this muddy pool, and he usually hates getting muddy if he can avoid it!
Home for breakfast now and then back over to Brenfield. The folk there are trying to talk me into competing in a Kelly Marks competition tomorrow so perhaps I'd better take Alfie into the school for a bit!

No comments: