Friday 14 November 2008

Tree Chair

The sun came out and Chris and I took our two little horrors out for a stroll. The light was really beautiful and the colours of the autumn trees were simply glowing. Under one of these trees we found something rather odd...


Someone had left a computer chair under one of the big old trees. Fox investigated...

"I think it's here to help me reach the Squirrels Mam!"

"There's one..."

"See?!"

Hmmm, nice find Fox, but it is perhaps more likely that someone was drawing this beautiful canopy!

3 comments:

Nancy K. said...

What a glorious day for a walk! Your photos are lovely. The shot up into the canopy of the tree is absolutely breathtaking!!

Nancy K. said...

Hey Jenny ~ I just nominated you for the BFF (Blogging Friends Forever) award. You deserve it!!

Jenny Holden said...

And I was just logging in to thank you for the kind comment about the photo! Thanks Nancy, I've never been nominated for a blog award, I'm really chuffed x