Wednesday 21 October 2009

Look who's all grown up!

Some of you may remember a little chap called Oliver who entered the world in very sad circumstances last year.Oliver is now 17 months old and is clearly thriving. He is living with Kath's stepmother's horses and was caught on camera the other day strutting his stuff in the field.



Isn't he a stunner?! Kath is hoping to event him in the future and has sworn that he will never be sold; well who would want to part with this little guy? Should I call him little? Looks like he'll make 16+ hands!


7 comments:

Kara said...

He is Beautiful! :)

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

I think it was the music he was jamming too :)

Michelle said...

I had to turn the music off so I could fully enjoy his beauty. :-)

Tammy said...

What a stunning horse. Loved the video.
Tammy

Tammy W. said...

Wow Jenny - he is a stunner all right. What beautiful moves. I had to watch it a couple of times, he was so much fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is a stunner. Lovely video.

CJ xx

TIGGYWINKLE said...

What a pretty horse, and a beautiful mover. its so exciting bringing a horse on, with I'm sure a great time ahead. Best of luck with him.